On February 22, 2528 cases are already formed (based on the period from June 2014 to January 2017), including the following areas:
- Civilians (dead) - 366;
- Civilians (wounded) - 690;
- Children (dead) - 31;
- Children (wounded) - 101;
- Prisoners and illegally held persons (civil) - 29;
- Prisoners and illegally held persons (military prisoners) - 3;
- Destruction of housing - 1308.
All of the above cases entered in the corresponding register and are ready to be transferred to the public committee.