On June 28, the 20th sitting of a Special Committee on recording and collecting the evidence of war crimes of the Ukrainian authorities in Donbass took place in the DPR Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
In the course of work a report was considered on the work done and exit-polls of relatives and witnesses on the facts of injuring and killing of children (39 in total, materials on exit-polls of 245 families)
Also, a report on the formation of cases on destruction was considered. In particular, acts of inspections of social infrastructure and housing facilities damaged as a result of hostilities were provided:
- Budennovsky district, Donetsk: 59 acts for the year 2017;
- Kievsky district, Donetsk: 208 acts for 2014 and 32 acts for 2015;
- Kuibyshevsky district, Donetsk: 329 acts for 2014;
- Petrovsky district, Donetsk: 284 acts for 2014 and 206 acts for 2015;
- Dokuchaevsk: 68 acts for the year 2015;
- Gorlovka: 864 acts for 2014 and 2,097 acts for the year 2015.
The next sitting is to take place on July 25.
We would like to remind the phone number of hotline of a Special Committee on recording and collecting the evidence of war crimes of the Ukrainian authorities in Donbass: (071) 320 39 90. Also there are operating regional offices of the DPR Ministry of Justice where one can turn to for a legal advice. Full list is on the site