In addition to today's meeting results, we are publishing a draft statement of Contact Group that could be signed by all participants today.
We would like to note that its signing did not take place, because the Ukrainian party not only refused to sign, but also proposed to delete the following obligations of the parties
- coordination of obligations of Ukraine and the Republics by April 1, 2020 to approve and publish mutually agreed decisions of authorized officials on the application of the following list of additional measures to ensure and strengthen an unlimited ceasefire of 21.07.2019;
- public statements of the high commander of the parties about orders to cease fire;
- the prohibition of offensive operations, reconnaissance and sabotage operations;
- non-use of any type of fire, including sniper;
- support for direct interaction in the event of a ceasefire violation by telephone.