Yesterday, on June 22, members of the "Committee against Greece's participation in the NATO war in Ukraine" opposed the policy of their state towards Russia, the DPR, the LPR and Ukraine.
The Committee members sent a resolution to the Greek Ministry of Foreign Affairs containing the following requirements:
- Immediately stop direct and indirect aggressive actions against Russia.
- Do not take part in the sanctions policy against Russia and Russians.
- Contribute to the normalization of relations between Greece and Russia.
- Immediately remove the bans and restrictions against the Russian media.
- In addition, the Committee members demanded that the Greek authorities immediately stop facilitating shelling by the Kiev regime, because of which civilians of the Donetsk and Lugansk People's Republics suffer.
- During the protest in front of the Parliament building and the Museum of Modern History of Greece activists also demanded the abolition of all measures of oppression against Russian citizens in the country. "Russophobia and racism cause serious damage to the world and culture," the members of the Committee state.