We would like to inform, that November 3, 2015, at 11 AM Alley of People’s Unity laying is to take place at the central alley of Donetsk Botanic Garden. The event is held by the DPR Ministry of Foreign Affairs jointly with Donetsk Botanic Garden dedicated to the National Unity Day.
Alley of People’s Unity laying is the first step to the formation of People’s Friendship Garden. Further the creation of People’s Friendship Garden is planned where representatives of different countries can set their national plants and decorate given them land in their traditional style.
List of invited guests:
1. The DPR Head Administration Chief M. Leshenko;
2. The DPR Head Administration Deputy Chief D. Trapeznikov;
3. The DPR People’s Council chairman D. Pushilin;
4. The DPR Foreign Minister A. Kofman;
5. Donetsk City Administration Head I. Martynov;
6. Plenipotentiary of the Republic of South Ossetia T. Gibizov;
7. Non-governmental movement «Donetsk Republic» Executive Committee Deputy Chief S. Peresada;
8. Special Monitoring Mission OSCE Donetsk department Head O. Skripovskaya;
9. Representatives of the DPR national communities.
Media representatives gathering at 10:30.