November 9, 2015, under the DPR Ministry of Foreign Affairs the round table is to take place occasioned with International Day against Fascism, Racism and anti-Semitism.
The main goal of this event – commemoration of victims, died as a result of crimes due to national hatred, and discussion of current tendencies in fight against neo-fascism. Round table holding allows turning society’s attention towards ultimate importance of fighting against occurrence of national, ethnic and race hatred.
List of invited participants:
- The DPR Head Administration Chief Maksim Leshenko.
- The DPR Foreign Minister Aleksandr Kofman.
- The DPR Head Administration First Deputy Chief Dmitri Trapeznikov.
- The DPR Head Administration Foreign Policy Department Director Aleksandr Afendikov.
- The Republic of South Ossetia Plenipotentiary Taimuraz Gibizov.
- The DPR People’s Council Chairman Denis Pushilin.
- The DPR Head representative on military men and members of their families’ social protection under the DPR People’s Council Eduard Basurin.
- The DPR Central Election Committee Chairman Roman Liagin.
- The Head of Special Monitoring Mission OSCE Donetsk Department in Ukraine Olga Skripovskaya.
- The Jewish community representatives – Donetsk synagogue acting main rabbi Ari Schwartz and Andrei Litvinov.
- Polish community representative Elvira Lavrisheva.
- Armenian community Deputy Chairman Aleksandr Karamian.
- Fascist regime witnesses – Emil Arbitman and Larisa Simonova.
In the course of round table sitting it is planned to hold video conference with European activists and public persons who support formation and strengthening of our young Republic.
Round table sitting is to start at 10 AM on the following address: Pushkin Blvd. 7b, Donetsk.
We would like to invite all media representatives for participation.