Today, November 24, 2015, a delegation with the representatives of Italian parties and non-governmental organizations paid a visit to the Donetsk People’s Republic. The goal of the visit – true-to-fact information collection on life of the Republic citizens for sharing it among wide audience of Italy and the European countries.
Delegation with the representatives of Italian parties and non-governmental organizations will give a press conference today, November 24 at 5 PM.
Italian delegation members:
1. Gualtiero Mazzi – lawyer, Province Verona Deputy President, «Lega Nord» party leader.
2. Vito Comencini – national coordinator «Young Padania people of Veneto movement», Verona town house councillor, member of the board « Comitato Veneto Indipendente».
3. Palmarino Zoccatelli - president of "Comitato Veneto Indipendente", National Secretary of Independent trade union (trade union that organized different fund and humanitarian aid gatherings for Donbass children).
4. Edoardo Rubini - president of "Europa Veneta" association, «Comitato Veneto Indipendente» Deputy President.
5. Eliseo Bertolasi - Candidate of anthropology studies, analyst on geopolitics in Institution of Higher Geopolitical Studies and Allied Sciences, member of Italy-Russia Association (Bergamo section), Lombardy-Russia Association member.
The press conference is to take place on November 24, 2015 at 5 PM at the following address: DPR MFA, 15th floor, Bohdana Khmel'nyts'koho Ave. 102, Donetsk
We would like to invite all media representatives to take part in it.