Today, 9 November 2015, a round table sitting dedicated to the International day against fascism, racism and anti-Semitism took place. Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Donetsk People`s Republic was the organizer of the event.
The meeting was attended by:
1. First Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs of the DPR M. Mnukhin;
2. The Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs of the DPR O. Parfinenko;
3. The Head of the Department of internal and external policies of the Administration of the Head of the DPR A. Fomin;
4. The Director of the Department of Foreign Policy of the Administration of the Head of the DPR A. Afendikov;
5. The political scientist, chairman of the Central Election Commission of the DPR R. Lyagin;
6. Political scientist S.Baryshnikov;
7. Representatives of the Jewish community - acting Chief Rabbi of Donetsk synagogue Arie Schwartz and Andrew Litvinov;
8. The Vice-Chairman of the Armenian community A. Karamyan;
9. Witnesses of fascist regime – E. Arbitman and L. Simonova;
10. Moderator – K. Dolgov.
During the meeting, participants discussed the facts of fascism, racism and anti-Semitism in the modern world, commemorated the victims who died from crimes motivated by ethnic hatred, and exchanged views on anti-fascist struggle of the Donetsk and Luhansk People's Republics as a continuation of the struggle of the Soviet people in the Great Patriotic War.
There also were presented video messages from citizens of Europe who standed in solidarity with the people of Donbass in their struggle against the current Kiev regime:
• Vladimir Krshlyanin - a citizen of Serbia, chairman of the "Movement for Serbia," the former ambassador of FRY and assistant of Slobodan Milosevic;
• Gleb Simanov - Finnish citizen, a member of a political party "Independence", blogger and social activist;
• Dimitrios Patelis - a citizen of Greece, assistant professor of International Studies School «Logic of History».
At the end of the sitting, the round table adopted a resolution with an appeal to all UN Member States to express their clear position on the rise of Nazism, xenophobia and anti-Semitism in modern Ukraine and unite efforts to eliminate this threat which impugns the essence of the modern civilization existence.