Today, on August 14, Presentation of Donbass poetic edition «Courage time» took place in the framework of Music and Poetry Fest « Big Donbass».
Among the honored guests presentation was attended by:
• director general of state company «Promotion» - M. Berezhneva;
• «Big Donbass» Fest president – V. Skobtsov;
• Russian poet, bard, theorist of author’s song – A. Mirzyan;
• DPR Acting Minister of Information – E. Nikitina;
• DPR Minister of Education and Science – L. Polyakova;
• Deputy Chairman of the DPR Writers Union – V. Rusanov;
• director general of Donetsk Republic Krupskaya library – I. Gorbatov;
• «Russian centre» coordinator – A. Pogorelova.
Poetic edition «Courage time» includes poems written by citizens of Donetsk and Luhansk People’s Republics. They display the reflection of experienced human dramas, invincible spirit, loyalty to values of peace, love, dignity, honor.
As event guests noticed, these poems – manifestation of courage. Courage of those who defends own Homeland, and those who continued carry out their work – teach children, treat wounded, repair damaged roads and extract coal. Courage of volunteers who risking their lives helped children, old and starving people.
On literal meeting authors of poetry works entered edition had an opportunity to read their poems and share those feelings they have for happening in Donbass.
After presentation of poetic edition «Courage time», «Word about song» lecture took place. Lecture was carried by Russian poet, bard and theorist author’s song – Alexander Mirzayan.
During lecture Alexander Mirzayan told about role of poetry in state establishing and strengthening, thanks to song, a person has an opportunity to express feelings and emotions to the full extent.