Today, November 23, 2015, with assistance of the DPR Ministry of Foreign Affairs round table took place with participation of advocate from France Damien Viguier (specialization - law of armed conflict).
Among the present guests at the round table sitting there were:
1. Aleksandr Kofman- the DPR Foreign Minister;
2. Olga Parfinenko – the DPR Deputy Foreign Minister;
3. Vladimir Fedorov – Association of non-governmental organizations on international judicial protection of Ukrainian citizens` rights suffered from punitive actions of Kiev government coordinator;
4. Vitaliy Borchik – the DPR Head Adviser representative on children rights;
5. Dmitriy Popov – Executive officer of the DPR Ombudsman Administration;
6. Vladislav Berdichevskiy – the DPR People’s Council Temporary Committee on investigation of war crimes of the Ukrainian government on the DPR territory Deputy Chairman
7. Sergei Rubin – the DPR People’s Council Temporary Committee on investigation of war crimes of the Ukrainian government on the DPR territory representative;
8. Aleksei Zhigulin - the DPR Lawyer’s Council Chairman;
9. Vitaliy Galakhov – lawyer;
10. Aleksandr Moiseev – professor and criminal lawyer;
11. Ivan Kopyl – public person.
The main goal was identification and fixation of genocide crimes, war crimes, committed by Ukraine on the territory of the Donetsk People’s Republic, and damage caused by these actions to individual and juridical persons.
As Damien Viguier stressed, the main aim of his visit in the Donetsk People’s Republic was the opportunity to see by his own eyes the life of Donbass people, and consequently not only to bring this information to his compatriots but to help Republic citizens maintain their rights in the international judicial institutions.
Aleksandr Kofman empathized in his turn that owing to joint efforts of all who gathered at the round table sitting, the world society turned its attention not only to the conflict in Donbass but to the war and social crimes of Kiev authorities against its own people.