November 27, 2015, South-Eastern Citizens` Social Support Committee sitting under the Russian Federal Assembly Council of Federation took place in Moscow (Russia). The sitting was attended by the DPR Foreign Ministry representative Konstantin Dolgov.
The sitting was also attended by:
• Daria Morozova, the DPR Ombudsman;
• Vasiliy Nikitin, acting Deputy Chairman of LPR Minister’s Council;
• Vladimir Stepanov, Russian First Deputy Minister of Civil Defense, Emergencies and Liquidation of Consequences of Natural Disasters;
• Aleksei Pishulin, Deputy Head of Russian Investigation Committee Department on crime investigations connected with use of prohibited means and methods of war waging;
• Maksim Grigoriev, Russian Public Chamber member.
Reports were presented on the situation on the South-East, Russian EMERCOM`s activities on providing the humanitarian assistance to Donbass citizens, course of criminal cases` investigation started by Russian Investigation Committee on the situation in Ukraine.
The DPR MFA official representative Konstantin Dolgov informed Committee members that according to the DPR MFA`s information, a secret jail for the so-called «separatists» is located in the building of Security Service of Ukraine’s regional department. People who stay there do not appear in the lists of war prisoners. According to DPR MFA`s information, these people undergo various tortures and humiliations and conditions of their keeping are above any critics.
Konstantin Dolgov turned to Committee representatives with ask to make given fact public hoping that Ukraine would recognize the existence of secret jails for «separatists» on its territory, and keeping there people would be added to the list of prisoners` interchange including implementation of corresponding points of Minsk agreements.