Yesterday, November24, 2015, press conferencе with delegation including the representatives of Italian parties and non-governmental organizations took place based on the DPR Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Press conference was attended by:
1. A. Kofman – the DPR Foreign Minister;
2. M. Mnukhin – the DPR First Deputy Foreign Minister;
3. O. Parfinenko – the DPR Deputy Minister;
4. A. Afendikov – the DPR Head Administration Foreign Policy Department Director;
5. T. Gibizov - Plenipotentiary of the Republic of South Ossetia;
6. V. Fedorov – Association of non-governmental organizations on international judicial remedy of the Ukrainian citizens suffered from punitive actions of Kiev government Coordinator;
7. Palmarino Zoccatelli - president of "Comitato Veneto Indipendente", National Secretary of Independent trade union (trade union that organized different fund and humanitarian aid gatherings for Donbass children).
8. Eliseo Bertolasi - Candidate of anthropology studies, analyst on geopolitics in Institution of Higher Geopolitical Studies and Allied Sciences, member of Italy-Russia Association (Bergamo section), Lombardy-Russia Association member.
9. Vito Comencini – national coordinator «Young Padania people of Veneto movement», Verona town house councillor, member of the board « Comitato Veneto Indipendente».
10. Gualtiero Mazzi – lawyer, Province Verona Deputy President, «Lega Nord» party leader.
As A. Kofman stressed, Italian delegation’s visit to the Donetsk People’s Republic is a bright demonstration of the fact that the European community starts taking interest in true state of things in Donbass. Italian guests` visit would help citizens from Venice and Verona to learn the truth about life of the DPR citizens.
Italian guests in their turn after trip to Enakievo and Uglegorsk shared their impressions on what they saw. According to them, it was terrifying to see with their own eyes Donbass people’s sufferings caused by the Ukrainian government. They also expressed admiration by courage and bravery of the DPR citizens who were not afraid to fight for their freedom.
At the end of press conference, the DPR Foreign Minister A. Kofman thanked the Italian delegation for their visit to the Donetsk People’s Republic and expressed hope that Donetsk delegation would pay areturn visit soon.