Today, 22 March 2016, the working meeting took place on the basis of the DPR Ministry of Foreign Affairs between the Republic authorities’ representatives and Czech delegates.
The meeting was attended:
1. The DPR First Deputy Foreign Minister Mikhail Mnukhin.
2. The DPR Head Administration Chief of Foreign Policy Department Aleksandr Afendikov.
3. The DPR People’s Council member Anatoly Koval.
4. The DPR People’s Council member Marina Zheynova.
5. Co-chairman of Czech social-political organization « Narodni Domobrana» Nela Liskova.
6. The member of Czech social-political organization « Narodni Domobrana» Frantishek Blazhek.
Mikhail Mnukhin stressed while welcoming the guests from the Czech Republic that during the information war such visits contributed greatly to the fight for objective covering of events in Donbass.
Nela Liskova told about social-political organization « Narodni Domobrana» the main aim of which is to unite the Czech citizens despite their race and ethnic origin, gender, age, political opinions towards fight for civil rights and freedoms, derogated by pro-American Czech authorities.
Frantishek Blazhek, citing at his military experience stated that shelling of bus stations, shops and residential areas had no military aim except of giving a fright and annihilating the civilians.
Also the Czech representatives expressed hope for strengthening of ties with the DPR by way of opening the cultural representative office of Donbass in Czech where everyone would be able to get to know about life on Donbass land within war conditions.
At the end of a meeting Aleksandr Afenfikov on behalf of the Head Administration, and Anatoly Koval and Mariya Zheynova on behalf of the DPR People’s Council thanked Czech representatives for readiness to support the young Republic and its people in challenging times.