We would like to inform you about briefing that is to take place on September 9, 2015 at 3 PM. The speaker is the DPR First Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs Mikhail Mnukhin.
At the briefing the following events are to be on the agenda:
1. The DPR received almost 150 units of agricultural equipment from Russia.
2. Russia will help the DPR with school books.
3. Moldavia has been holding the biggest protests against authorities for the last years.
4. Latvia intelligence services will intensify control of guests from the Crimea, LPR and DPR.
5. The DPR delegation’s visit to the Republic of South Ossetia
6. Holding International Photo Exhibition, dedicated to Donbass Release Day from German-Nazi
7. Group of children sending at vacation and health improvement within the framework of interministerial committee on issues of DPR children recreation.
We would like to invite all media representatives for participation.